Thursday, November 10, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN Costume Ideas

Happy belated Halloween!! What a great day Halloween is. Free candy, trick or treating songs, being able to jump out at people with a chain saw from behind a tree without getting  in major trouble...oh, the list goes on, doesn't it?  Well, in honor of this glorious holiday, I think I will share some of my fav costume ideas and/or scary masks that are GUARANTEED to scare your friend(s)! I know, I know, it's a little late for costumes, but maybe you want a post-Halloween-get-rid-of-the-candy party?  Or maybe you just want to start planning for next year.  Either way you will love these costume ideas!! So, without further ado, Happy Halloween and enjoy:

Costume #1-A Mr. Bean Baby:
 This little gem is sure to have all the treat-givers cooing! All you need is a diaper, a baby bottle, and one butt ugly plastic surgery job! It's as easy as 1-2-3!

Costume #2-Blobfish:
Look how CUUUUTEEE!! Don't it just make you go weak at the knees? This is how you make this wittle cutie: Buy a fat suit and cover it in a niiiice thick layer of...um...slime.  Then draw a frowny face and attach a large pom-pom on for a nose!

Costume #3-Rat Stuck in Sidewalk: 
Oh SNIFF! This picture makes me absooluuutely break down into (laughter) tears (of happiness).  Just SO sad. I can't stand.  I can't.  But if YOU are brave enough to make your peers sob as they stuff Reeses and Nerds into their mouths, then you need to get a big rat suit or a large piece of fuzzy faux fur.  Then find a large piece of cardboard, and squeeze yourself into it. Instant laugh-maker, that is to say, heartbreaker.

Well, with three fantabulous costumes under our belt, I think it's time to move onto my fav section: SCARY SPOOKY CREEPY MASKS!! Ahhh! Yes, it's intense and you know it! These are proven crowd pleasers!

Scary Mask #1:
Ooh that will haunt me in my nightmares! Like, seriously. I...I think..I think I might throw up actually. From now on, I will be bringing a baseball bat and pepper spray to bed with me. Scary.

Spooky Mask #2:
That smile is NOT normal. I highly suspect he is concealing a large chainsaw behind his back.  And those eyes...So.Evil.
P.S. That smile is so wrong. He...looks like...he wants to kill me or something...worse...

Creepy Mask #3:
...no description needed...

So take it or leave it, but there you have six foolproof costume ideas for Halloween.  Personally, I think (actually, I know for a fact) that if you wore one of these you would be the highlight of the party, the cool kid on the block, the coolest thing since bacon bits, and all those great cliches. 
Have a very Merry Halloween.  

Flabio<3
EyeballsRisingFromMist

No comments:

Post a Comment