Sunday, April 1, 2012

**********CORRECTION!!!!!!!!!**********

I am so so sorry about this!  But it seems as if there was a bit of mix up.
I just posted a post about Kermit the Frog's death. PLEASE DISREGARD IT!!
Flabio, my most faithful, loyal follower (sorry to the rest of my googolplexian followers;) JUST called me because he JUST read my most recent post.  Erm, well, this is embarrassing, none to say the least...but I made a little mistake.
Well it was actually more along the lines of...
a
HUGE
mistake...
Sooo...here's the deal.  What Flabio had really said when he called me with the news of the "death" of Kermit was that a Hermit had told him(Flabio) that there was going to be a fog out break worldwide (as opposed to Kermit the frog died...) And then Flabio went on to tell me that the Flab's dog, Howie, was really moody and snared a bunch of rats (as opposed to Howdy Doody scared Kermit.  Don't know how I got that out of rats...) Um, so...yeah...but to my defense, Flabio has this a disorder called garglemouthaphonia.  So, translation, he gets this impossible to understand voice (it sounds like he's gargling volcano rocks) when he talks on the phone.  He can't help it.  It's genetic.
I mega major apologize.  This is the apology of the world.
I'M SORRY MY SWEATER VESTS, MY LI'L MULLETERS, MY ADAM'S APPLES!

Please, please, please forgive me and ignore my last post.

Flabio<3
EyeballsRisingFromMist

No comments:

Post a Comment