Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sad Day

Today is a sad day for all of us.  My dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, sweater vest wearing, luscious amigo Flabio called me up with some truly horrible news.  There has been a death recently.
It was...
Kermit the Frog.


He was, in fact murdered!  Howdy Doody was convicted on the charges of purposely scaring to death our favorite green frog.  Flabio was, in fact, an eyewitness, and he will testify in court tomorrow.  Howdy DoodyThis is Howdy Doody pictured after killing Kermit.  Please note the crazed look in his eyes.  A mug shot has yet to be released.  
After being arrested, Howdy Doody explained that he was so jealous of Kermit's fame and his own lack of fame, that he couldn't take it anymore.  He also absolutely despised Kermit's lovely pea green color.  It seems as if bein' green isn't easy after all.
It's okay, I know, it's hard to take in, but we'll be okay.  W can make it together through this.
Mr. Bean is rumored to be Howdy Doody's lawyer for the trial.
I will report more on this later.
I must say that I cried for five hours when Flabio called me.  My only comfort was my meatball sweater with the blinking owl eyes and my authentic mullet wig that is the exact replica of Pa from Little House on the Prairie.  Here's one last, heart wrenching tribute to our beloved deceased Frog.

You're always in our hearts Kermit,
 
Flabio<3
EyeballsRisingFromMist

No comments:

Post a Comment