Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lightbulbs

Well well well well.....Since I already talked about mullets (and a little bit about sweaters...more about that later!) I need to move onto a new subject: lightbulbs.

Think about it, really think about it.  Where would we be without lightbulbs?  Fun Facts about lightbulbs:
  • Lightbulbs are made from old Lego parts and cow hairs.
 (<that's the best picture I could find for cow hairs.)
  • Lightbulbs where invented by Mr. Tumnus.

  • Lightbulbs have been around for 746,916,482,910,072,764 years. (I hope you aren't expecting a picture for this Fun Fact...that's goofy).
  • Lightbulbs glow.
Light Bulb Clip Art
I'm pretty sure all...some of these facts are accurate, but if you're looking up lightbulbs for an essay for school you may not want to quote me on that...Anyhow, here's a sweet, sweet poem on lightbulbs

Lightbulbs: Baby Moons
flabio<3

Lightbulbs glow in the dark
They also glow in the lightness
But they aren't as bright in the light.

Sometimes at night, I stare out my window
At the lightbulbs in the streetlamps
And I think they were maybe baby moons
In another lightbulb life.

Well I will send you (cough, my whole two followers) off with a question (that will forever remain unanswered): swirly lightbulbs or typical, average, ordinary, boring bubbly lightbulbs?


flabio<3
EyeballsRisingFromMist

No comments:

Post a Comment