Friday, September 2, 2011

Nostrils Flaring in Fog

Well, this morning I realized something quite horrific.  I forgot to send you off last night with a sneak peek of my new poem (actually, to be honest, it's the whole poem): Nostrils Flaring in Fog.  I was just SO caught up, and a bit flustered I must admit, in the whole mullet discussion that all else flew out of my brain.  I am so utterly, and sincerely, apologetic.  So without further ado, ladies and gents, my poem:


Nostrils Flaring in Fog
Flabio<3

Foggy foggy foggy
The world is so foggy
And my nostrils flare
Flare so gently
In the foggy foggy fog.


I know, know...You're QUITE impressed.  Well, what can I say?  It just comes naturally to me.  Anywhooo...enough about ME.  

This is a little bit repetitive from yesterday/very, very early this morning's post, but I think its' appropriate anyhow.  And I know that you will enjoy it because it's, well, it's a song....and that is all I will say about it.  If you want to hear it/know more about it's enthralling-ness click on the link down there v(< my attempt at doing a pointing down arrow).


flabio<3
EyeballsRisingFromMist

No comments:

Post a Comment