Tuesday, September 20, 2011

***SWEATER SPECIAL***

Back by popular demand:

Yesterday, while I was blissfully staring at photographs of severe noses (because that's not at all creepy, why would you think that?), I realized that I have still not written anything on sweaters!!!  I'm astonished, and slightly disgusted in myself, as I am a self proclaimed sweater obsessor.  So I now present to you a plethora of sweater need-to-know facts:
First off, I'd like to provide for you Mr. Webster's def of sweaters:

sweat·er

 noun \ˈswe-tər\


1
: one that sweats or causes sweating
2
a : a knitted or crocheted jacket or pulloverb : a heavy jersey worn in ice hockey
This is soo important to know.  I mean, suppose tomorrow your World History or Home Ec. teacher were to spring a pop quiz on you?  And you didn't know anything about sweaters??  You would fail.  But will I let that happen? NO! Because sweaters are too dear and near to my fuzzy little mullet of a heart.  
Okay so hypothetically speaking, suppose the quiz went like this:
1. Name two types of sweaters? (And, no, ugly sweater and really ugly Christmas sweater do NOT count).
2. What's the definition of sweater?
3. Name two different ways a sweater can be made?
So. What would you do?  Chew on your pencil? Make up some lame arbitrary answer? Sweat a little baby lagoon or ocean? I know I would if I wasn't prepared.  But here's the thing, I am--and you can be too! (Wowzers, just now I realized how good I am at campaigning, I'm seriously considering trying out for the 2012 election).
Here is your complete study guide and introduction into the mysterious and beautiful world of sweaters.  So here's the thing: sweater vests rule the school, there's no denying that, but second best? Christmas sweaters.  So many diverse, colorful flavors out there.  And what about the Christmas sweater vest? Oh yeah... 
  • Sweaters, golly, where to begin?  
  • That ^^counts as an entire thought right? (<and that too?)
  • They're fuzzy, and nice to wear, and OH they're soft. 
  • They can be knitted, or crocheted, or made in a man made kind of factory thing.
  • Different types of sweaters include: cardigans, pullovers, Christmas, sweater vests, etc. 
  • You can buy the BEST sweaters at thrift stores.  I do not actually know this for a fact, but it seems pretty likely.......
  • Sweaters were first invented by Aphrodite (greek goddess of love and beauty--is it any wonder?;).
  • They were first worn by Flabio.
  • They were made famous by the Weasley's (especially Ronald) and Hermione Granger.   
  • They are the pinnacle of grace, elegance, and splendor (for examples please check out these aboslutely gorg and presh sweaters).
If you would like more information I invite you to check out this so so sos sosoos so very informative site all about sweaters!!  I know you will enjoy it because, let's be real, it's about sweaters, and I recommended it.  

Sweater World
Flabio<3

Sweaters are in stores
Sweaters are in closets
Sweaters are the coolest item on this planet
It's a sweater world
A sweater world

I like pink sweaters
I like blue and purple and green and the ones that are kind of colored like vomit
But mostly I just like sweater vests
Sweaters: back by popular demand.

Have a wonderful sweater filled day! 

Flabio<3
Eyeballs Rising From Mist 

No comments:

Post a Comment